Serena Williams drops match to Emma Raducanu as U.S.A. Open looms.

 

Serena Williams drops match to Emma Raducanu as U.S.A. Open looms.

Serena Williams indicated last week she would be stepping aloof from tennis.

 

Serena Williams lost the second U.Open tuning match she has attended since hinting she was likely to walk away from tennis after the final Grand Slam of the year.

Williams lost in straight sets to defending U.Open champion Emma Raducanu 6-4, 6-0 at the Western and Southern Open in Ohio on Tuesday night.

The event was the second warm-up game before the Grand Slam tournament in Flushing Meadows, N.Williams lost in straight sets to Belinda Bencic in Toronto last week. Before her essay was published in Vogue magazine, she defeated Nuria Parrizas-Diaz for her first win since the 2021 French Open.
 

 
Raducanu entered the tournament ranked 13th in the world. She hadn't won a match since the Citi Open in Washington against Camila Osorio. She lost in straight sets to Camila Giorgi at the National Bank Open in Toronto.

Williams, 40, is poised to retire with 23 Grand Slam titles, the most in the Open Era and the second-highest of all time behind Margaret Court.You have another chance to bind the court record. She lost in the first round at Wimbledon in the summer.
 

 
Williams admitted at rehearsal that it wasn't "lucky" to make the announcement, but that she was ready for "what's next."

There is no happiness for me in this subject,” he wrote. say but I feel so much pain. It's the hardest thing I can imagine. I hate it.I hate standing at this crossroads. I keep telling myself I wish it was easy for me, but it's not. I'm torn: I don't want it to end, but at the same time I'm ready for what's next.
 
SERENA WILLIAMS LOSES FIRST GAME SINCE RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Tennis legend John McEnroe told Fox News Digital over the weekend that Williams' career has been on par with some of the greats. “For me, Serena is the greatest athlete in the history of sport.

I don't care who you come up with. She is one of the greatest athletes, male or female. She's hooked up with Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, whatever you want to say... He's 40 years old. She did everything in tennis. She doesn't have to prove anything," McEnroe said.
 

 
"It sounds like she wants more kids, amazing. She has many other interests. People want to be a part of what she does. She will be fine. We hoped that would happen.”She wanted to win a few more, one or two more, break the all-time record, win a few after having her daughter. It doesn't look like it's going to happen, but that doesn't mean she's the best ever.

The U.Open is scheduled for August 29th and ends on September 11th.
 
 
IQ Curator

Hi I am Tushar, I write about those topics which will take you to the places where you will feel a sense of relaxation and peace.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.
Every comment you made about what you felt by reading this blog was very important to us, for which we thank you very much.
From your comments, we get to know about our work, it becomes a source of inspiration for us to do another work.

Previous Post Next Post